Brite’s comprehensive IMAC (Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes) Services is a specialized extension of our BriteStar services designed for the enterprise-level organization and involve dispatching a trained, qualified technicians to install new products, move devices, or perform software and hardware upgrades.
We’ve modeled this crucial service delivery to satisfy the varying levels of complexity associated with IMAC services:
- Technicians work in coordination with a client’s IT personnel to conduct IMAC services that are more complex in nature, often involving enterprise networking and widespread upgrades
- Installing new PCs, portables or printers
- Addition of new hardware or software to an existing environment
- Changes to the hardware or software of existing assets
- Disposal of legacy or end-of-lease equipment