Brite People. Brite Solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for providing sales support to Account Managers, Account Executives, and management, including product research, quote creation, updating opportunities in CRM (NetSuite), processing orders, and customer service/support including customer facing interactions as well as for all sales activities in a subset of customer accounts.
- Understands and communicates the Brite Value Proposition to prospects, customers, partners, and internal contacts.
- Prospects and follows up on leads and contacts derived from various marketing activities and events, as requested/required.
- Assists with the development, preparation and finalization of RFPs and bid responses.
- Assists with effectively managing sales through the entire defined sales cycle as an extension of the account manager.
- Responsible for introducing and selling products and services into identified accounts.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development.
- Understands and assists in leveraging key programs, relationships, technology, and personnel to drive sales to closure.
- Interacts with a diverse group of people to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with closing sales.
- Assists with managing new and existing account relationships.
- Creates and delivers compelling presentations, both in person and virtually.
- Documents and maintains customer and sales information in the Company’s CRM (NetSuite).
- Keeps Director apprised of opportunities and progress of sales goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) or an equivalent combination of related work experience, training and/or education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior IT sales and/or customer service or customer support experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and NetSuite (CRM), or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with diverse individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of technology in solving business issues and improving ROI.
- Self-directed and results oriented.
- Effective project management skills.
- Highly energetic self-starter with decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Travel is required for this role, around 10-25%.
Brite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Thanks!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org